Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Easy Egg White Face Mask

egg white face mask diy beauty

I have another food beauty DIY for you! This time it’s a speedy face mask. With only 3 ingredients and less than a minute to make, pampering just got a whole lot easier.

What you need:
1 egg white
1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 tsp honey

How to make your mask:
In a small bowl, whisk together egg white with lemon juice until frothy. Next, whisk in the honey until combined.

Directions for use:
First wash your face with warm water to open up your pores. Pat your face dry with a towel. Next, use your fingers to apply the mask to your face using circular motions. Be careful to avoid those sensitive areas around your eyes and lips. Now lie down and relax for 15 minutes, while the mask dries. Wash off using warm water.

Mask benefits:
Wow! My skin felt so nice after this mask. It felt so refreshing and my skin was soft and smooth. Egg whites have a ton of benefits for your skin, are great for tightening and toning your skin, and they help to shrink pores. I have combination skin, which means I have a very oily t-zone and dry patches on my checks. I love that the egg white has moisturizing properties, but also helps to remove grease.

As the holiday season approaches, make some time for you and try this mask out yourself. Also, don’t forget to check out my other beauty DIY post here

beauty diy egg white mask

3 comments:

  1. I like diy facial mask and now using facial mask with oatmeal, egg and apple. The recipe is very easy and effective. Ingredients: Apple, Egg Yolk, Oatmeal. Blend these 3 ingredients well. Spread the mixture all over your face. Let the mixture stay for about 20-30 minutes. Rinse it off with pure water. That's all. You can try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete