Friday, June 27, 2014

Coffee Body Scrub

coffee scrub diy

Today I’m posting something a bit different, but don't worry it's still technically food related. I am quite the girly girl, which means I thoroughly enjoy dressing up, playing with make-up and I especially like pampering myself.  So here’s a quick post on how to whip up a quick scrub using things you probably already have. I hope you try it out and pamper yourself this weekend! 

What you need:
coffee cinnamon brown sugar
used coffee grinds (3/4 cup or 1 cup)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Take the coffee grinds from your machine and try to drain or squeeze most of the liquid from the basket or filter. This step is important so the scrub isn’t too runny. Next, put coffee grinds in a medium bowl. Add sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine. You can leave it in your bowl and use right away or put it in a cute jar and give as a gift. To use, rub all over body and let sit for a few minutes. It’s okay to use it on your face, but stay away from eye and lip areas. After a few minutes rinse off.

I use this scrub about twice a month. It leaves my skin feeling and smelling AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment